Updated 4th August 2020
Baw Baw Food Hub is pleased continue to support our great local and organic farmers, and to bring their produce to our community.
Here are the latest changes as we return to stage three and the mandatory use of face masks.
1. Everyone entering the Hub building is required to wear a face mask - with no exceptions.
2. Please pause take a moment to read any safety information while you sanitise your hands.
3. Four people are allowed in the shop area, with up to three in the waiting area.
4. A staff member will be available in the shop to assist you, to sanitise surfaces and to help with any queries. Please talk to them with any queries, rather than the checkout staff.
5. In order to maintain our current self-serve shopping arrangements, there can be NO handling of produce or items unless you are purchasing them. We will bag up fresh produce to help with this.
6. Once you have filled your basket or trolley, please help us to minimise queuing with moving quickly through the checkout and packing area.
The hub will be open for shopping and pick-up of veggie boxes and pre-orders, as follows:
More information can be obtained from our latest newsletter in the newsletter archive.
Thanks for your support
The Baw Baw Food Hub Team
We're a passionate collective of growers, makers and eaters working to strengthen our local food economy, to support local growers and to improve access to high quality, nutritious food. We believe that the availability of local, ecologically produced food is an essential pre-condition for a happy, healthy, thriving community.
(Behind the Pet Emporium)